Tuesday, April 17, 2012

that donate button

i had a blood test today, everything is normal in the normal counts, but i haven't gotten back the bcr-abl test results yet. we'll see. if the numbers go up we'll be looking at more testing in case i have developed a new mutation that didn't show up before. i'm hoping that just isn't the case.

today, i'm exhausted again. lately that's happening a lot. i'm learning to live with it, because otherwise i just won't ever get anything done.

i've had a few people ask if they could help out financially... i'm not asking anyone to donate, i'm just offering the option. if you'd like to help out with money--there's a button. feel free. i will appreciate it, trust me. even with most of my drugs etc. paid for, this has been a struggle financially. and in sept. it's going to get worse because i expect my insurance costs to skyrocket.

i'm trying to sell my car. anyone want a 2004 mini-cooper?

the shop is going well. altho this time of year is always slow.

the city is digging up the street in front of my house. erg. and my boulevard. double erg. hopefully it will not extend into actual yard. hopefully.

getting geared up for Handcrafted in the Hills. i'm glad it's retreat. i think i need that.

more in a week when i hear back about my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment