Monday, March 26, 2012

bcr-abl results

so, i got results for my 6 month bcr-abl test (this is the test that tells the %age of white blood cells show the Philadelphia mutation in my blood. the results are not "good" but they aren't precisely bad either. the % a couple of months ago was .08%. (that's really quite good). last week the results were 4% (that's not good, but it is within the margin of error of the test performed). we'll doing another in 6 weeks to see if the trend is going to continue up (that would very bad) or if it was a fluke or the results were actually erroneous. i'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the iffy results, hopefully the next test will be a good result that clears up the uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I am not getting the email updates for you. I hope it is just an error. I am glad they know to tell you that is what it could be!
    Hugs & Prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete